CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Friday, January 07, 2005

oh YIPPEE!!! Great news from Amy Welborn!

Have you been over to her blog for the great news she posted yesterday? I'm already plotting and planning new book purchases for the family library!!! Thank you, Amy et al!!

In This House of Brede has to rank up there as one of my most favorite books of all time. I've got an original copy, thank you eBay, but still, this will make that wonderful story available to many more!!! I won't loan out my copy, for fear of it not returning, so this really wonderful news!!

So, tell me, what are your favorites that would fall in this genre, classic Catholic fiction?? Comment away....