CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Easter!

Well, we survived all the excitement of Holy Week, Triduum services, late nights, too much candy, aging parents and the change of traditions.

And now we are back to Monday morning. Yawn. Long night, with DS waking constantly, and capping the night off with wetting the bed, with me in it. I stayed dry, I stripped him and the bed, and put him in bed with DH while I bailed into DD's double bed. Off to dress and feed the wee ones, start school, and handle the day.

Did I mention the washing machine isn't working? They're coming tonight to repair it. I'll get to test it with approximately 9 loads of laundry, plus the wet bedding. Gulp.

Resurrexit! Sicut Dixit! Alleluia!