CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

What is your favorite Easter Time film?

I've not seen Mel Gibson's Passion, so I can't speak to that film. But I did catch the 1925 silent version of Ben Hur the other night on cable TV (kept me up waaaaay too late!). I'd like to watch Ben Hur, the "talkie", lol, and I'd like to re-watch Jesus of Nazareth too. What was the TV movie about Jesus that came out a few years ago, I really liked that one because it showed Jesus and his friends acting like, well, friends. It had a funny scene at the well where they came to drink and wash up, and they got into a water fight.

What about you? I'm sure I will think of more.

Oh, and growing up, remember how the networks would play films on Easter night, and Christmas night, too? Things like The Ten Commandments and The Sound of Music? It seemed like it wasn't a holiday unless you watched one of those that night. And now, we have so many choices, it's not that special any more.