CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Chimney Cam

So, if you want to keep an eye on the famous Sistine Chapel chimney, go here. I'm having a ball watching it. We've watched a few pigeons cavort around the wires, and crawl on the roof. You can hear conversations. Some guy is on his cell phone (American)... "Yeah, well, call me whenever! OK, bye!" It's real life. You can hear the wind blowing on the microphone of the camera. You sorta feel like you are there. I had the volume turned up, but OUCH, when my mail notification sounded, it was much louder than I was expecting!

Pray for our cardinals, may the Holy Spirit guide them well. I can't wait to hear the news!