CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Pride and Prejudice Characters?!

OK, I confess that I get a real chuckle out of some of these quizzes. Thanks for your patience when I post my results! and I confess I edited the description below to correct the spelling of redeeming! LOL!

.jpg
You are Jane Bennett. You are beautiful, good,
kind, and loving. You take care of everything,
love everything, and everybody loves you. You
think the best of everyone until it is too late
and then still believe that they have redeeming
qualities. On the one hand, you are wonderful.
On the other hand, get your head out of the
clouds, woman!!

Which Pride and Prejudice Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla