CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Movie about John Paul II on Hallmark Channel, Monday, August 15

I saw an ad for a movie tomorrow night on the Hallmark Channel about JPII..... so I searched for the Hallmark Channel website, and found out some more info.....

This has the information about the movie.

It looks interesting, and they quote some positive responses from the Vatican. So, I think I'll throw a tape in the VCR (no, we don't have TIVo), and see what the buzz is all about. Some of the photos of the young actor playing the priest who became Pope really remind me of our late Holy Father!