CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blog Search Engines?

I was just remembering something I'd read somewhere in St. Blog's parish, so I wanted to do a google search on the subject. I couldn't find it. So, then I went to technorati and NOTHING came up at all. I tried some more, very rudimentary searches there, and it was a bust.

So, what search engines do you use to search blogs? What works? What doesn't work?

And apologies for the hiatus from blogging. I've been kinda down lately, and just haven't had the emotional energy to come to the site and blog.

But, I'm back now!