CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Monday, November 14, 2005

What's left of my cell phone


Today I pulled an El Stupido.... and left my cell phone on my back bumper for a minute while I unloaded something. Of course, I forgot it was there. And when I drove off, it must have bounced off into a street I pulled onto that has a high traffic volume. When I missed it some time later, I borrowed a friend's phone, and dialed myself. Nope, didn't hear it ringing inside my vehicle. Didn't hear it ringing inside at the place where I was at this event. Last place to check was a now-locked chapel, but nope, wasn't there either. But, this time it rolled right to voice mail, and I thought "Oh, someone has taken my phone, and turned it off! Thief!"

Thinking back, though... I remembered where I had left it, then I remembered the driving onto the street. I went out to that street, and managed to find these pieces.

Sad, huh?