CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Monday, January 09, 2006

So, What's Your Personality Type?!

I found a fun online personality test and here are my results:

I am a SUPERVISOR:

Summary of Supervisors:
Bring order to their home and work life
Like to act on clear, achievable goals
Think of themselves as stable, practical and sociable
May be irritated when people don't follow procedures

What about you? I don't think of myself that way normally, but I did answer honestly and maybe this is a clearer reflection of what IS vs. what I'd like to be and say I am!

Though, honestly, the only part that is less than accurate, currently, is the bit about order in the home ;)