CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Monday, October 16, 2006

It's been a long, long time...

hello readers, if there are any left. I've not posted in ages, because, well, frankly, I felt I had nothing to say!

But, I am popping in now out of lurkdom to ask prayers.

The DH and I have discovered to our utter delight and total surprise that we are expecting a new little CAPPlet! Thought those days were long gone, physically speaking, and had emotionally moved on to that next stage of life.

Guess we are getting one of those late-in-life bonus babies you hear about. Heck, my own mom was a late-in-life bonus baby! This is what happens when you are open to life, eh?!?!!

Could you all keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby?!

We surely appreciate it!!