CAPPMoms

We are Catholic moms who follow the basic tenets of Attachment Parenting. We are different personalities; we're not clones, so you should see some varying opinions on different subjects. Join us as we continue on this exciting ride known as Catholic Mothering!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Shingles?!?!

No, I don't mean the kind on the roof ;)

I wondered if the weird rash on my neck was shingles, and the doc confirmed it. Luckily, if I don't aggravate it and set it off, it's pretty bearable. I don't want to take anything for it, not at this stage in the first trimester.

While there, we did get to take a peek at the baby, and he/she (he?! I had a vivid dream about a boy) is a nice little round blob right where it oughtta be :) Now, if time could only speed up a bit, to get me past the point where my fears could ease. Ah well, it is a good lesson in patience and trust.

Happy Weekend everyone....